Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Gift of love

Bookmark and Share




A simple smile curved on my lips as I thought of you. Some times life brings surprises when we least expect and to me you were the greatest of them all. I never plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once and that’s why every minute we spent together has been sacred  in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it and still every word you said to me is lingered very deep in my heart. 

I still don't know what made my heart stopped at you. Was it your words, or your kindness or was it the dazzling smile or was just you....Maybe it was none of them or maybe it was all of them and what matters is how strong and powerful the bond was........I always believed that finding a partner was easy, but finding a soul mate who synchronize the beat of the heart, who hear the silent notes of the music played in every breath is difficult and though with more differences, we found each other in an unusual way and I still believe it was meant to be...We were meant to meet in this life , not because we love but because we were chosen to and because we are destined by an unseen force above............

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 7:59 AM,

1 Comments:

At May 5, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Blogger Tharanga Warakagoda said...

Love is like rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll